Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Proverbs SOAP Challenge Day 14


Proverbs SOAP Challenge Day 14....

I have been so busy I have not had time to type up what nuggets I have been getting from this Proverbs SOAP Challenge.  I encourage my readers to take this challenge and do it yourself.  You will be amazed at what you find when you take your time and use the SOAP  Method.

Scripture -  Only simpletons believe everything they’re told! The prudent carefully consider their steps. Proverbs 14:15

Observation - Am I a simpleton?  Do I believe things I should not only because they are told to me by someone I think is right or do I look for myself to make sure what I am told is true?

Application - Take time to be more prudent in my every day walk. Do not fall into the simpletons way of life.

Prayer - Lord help me to be more prudent and not to believe as a simpleton does. Amen


Lil' Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...