Friday, April 2, 2010

Proverbs Soap Challenge Day 2


Today I read my passage in The Message.

Scripture -     
Proverbs 2:6-8 And here's why: God gives out Wisdom free, is plainspoken in Knowledge and Understanding. He's a rich mine of Common Sense for those who live well, a personal bodyguard to the candid and sincere. He keeps his eye on all who live honestly, and pays special attention to his loyally committed ones.

Observation - My observation of this passage - Did you read that? God gives us Wisdom FREE!! Yes it said FREE!!!  All we have to do is accept it!   For those who will live well and live honestly.

Application - A way to apply this to my life would be to "Accept" the wisdom that God is so FREELY giving.

Prayer - Dear Lord, Thank you for all that you do for me, help me to accept the wisdom that you are so freely giving and to use this wisdom correctly in my life.


Lil' Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...