Sunday, May 23, 2010

E-Mealz

A friend recommended checking into E-Mealz.

SAVE TIME AND MONEY WITH E-MEALZ MEAL PLANS

At first I did not even think it would be worth it to me. Then after a total of 3 of my friends started using it and they all raved about it I said OK I am going to check it out.

I first went to the site and E-MEALZ Easy Meals for Busy and Frugal Families

Once there I looked around, found they have all kinds of meal plans.  They have one for Regular Meals, Low Fat Meals, Low Carb Meals, Vegetarian Meals, even Point Menu (Weight Watchers Points) They have them for different places like Any store, Publix, Aldi, Wal-Mart, Kroger and Ralphs.

It gets better you can choose to have the meal plan for a family of 4-6 or for 2 people.
Here are some extra points that the websites points out.

  • The dinner menu is concisely organized in a one-page chart (no long recipes or printing several pages - just one sheet to keep up with in your kitchen!)
  • No wordy instructions - just to the point and easy to follow at-a-glance (for the harried Mom!)
  • All the side dishes are included in the menu and grocery list
  • Grocery list is concisely organized by grocery sections in a one-page chart
  • Includes an extra column for you to add "Other Groceries I Need"
  • The TOTAL COST of your grocery list is given at the bottom (except for the Any Store plans). We work to keep the grocery total at a $75 average.
  • Necessary staples are listed and organized by meal #
  • Want to eliminate a meal? Just cross out each grocery item on the grocery list with that corresponding meal # beside it. (Takes just a minute!)

I can say we have done the mark off the meal thing that it states above, cause I don't COOK fish! Yuck.  So I just marked through the meal on the shopping list.

And the grocery list price at the average of $75.00 is right but remember when you shop you usually shop for breakfast, lunch and paper/cleaning and personal items too.  Not to mention snacks.  So our bill is more then that, but only because of the extra stuff we have to have.  (I am working on learning how to do better w/ coupons... another post on that later)

After I print out our Menu list, I go through and mark which meal we will have each day.  Depending on our activity level of the night. Like I choose the quickest meal to cook on Wednesday, cause we go to church on Wednesday and have to be there by 6:30.  We have to be done eating by 6:15pm.  What I love about this program is my husband does not say "What is for dinner?"  Instead he looks at the menu and is excited to see what is new we are having for dinner.

 This program is SOOO worth the $1.25 a week.  Specially if you have a family who wants change and wants to a time saving dinner planning.

I highly recommend you check it out.....

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES



 

Lil' Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...