Monday, May 3, 2010

Missing in Action

I feel like I have been missing in action.  I did not drop off the face of the earth, promise.  Just have felt like I wanted to.  See the past few weeks I started having headaches.  Not sure why and I am keeping track of them and will be making an appointment to go back to the dr. soon. 

But for the most part I have had a headache every day and a really bad headache every 2 or 3 days.  So the less time I spend on the computer for fun, and yes my blog is fun for me, the better. 





I have to use the computer for work not only outside the home but for my part time job I do from home.  So you see where this is going....

I did read all my Proverbs for the Proverbs Soap Challenge, but was not able to post my findings each day and I am sorry for that.  I am hoping to share more of what God's word shares w/ me soon.

Sorry for being missing in action for so long and will work on getting here more often.



Lil' Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...