Friday, June 4, 2010

Five Question Friday

1. If you could go back to college would you change your major? Or, if you were to go to college right now...what major would you choose? 
When I did college classes, I did early childhood classes.  I would love to get my elementary teaching degree. 

2. What do you love most about your home? 

I love that my family is in my home.  :^) But if I have to choose a physical thing in my home that I love I would have to say my Temp-pur Pedic KING size bed.  We got it right after Honey Bear was born and it is wonderful.  Would recommend it to ANYONE!!!

3. What types of books do you like to read (if you like to read at all)?
I love to read a good christian romance, but lately I have been reading parenting books and christian uplifting books.  

4. What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten?
Squid, I guess, I don't do new strange foods.  I don't like any fish and squid is just over the top for me.

5. If you HAD to be a character on a TV show, whom would you be?
The wife/mom on 7th Heaven, Anni Camden. She was so cool.  She could loose it and bring it all back together in a wonderful way.  


Be sure to stop by Five Question Friday and answer the Five questions on your own blog.

Lil' Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...