Sunday, June 27, 2010

New Week = New Attitude

This past 2 weeks have been very stressful and discouraging.  To run it down w/ just small points it went like this....

  • Reviewed for end of year testing.
  • packed for boy scout camp
  • took end of year testing
  • where not happy w/ end of year testing in some areas
  • sent son away for a week to camp for first time ever
  • have had it out w/ myself over those test scores
  • totally transformed my son's room (Lots of work)
  • had family issues on Saturday
  • had fire on stove Saturday evening
So Sunday is the start of a new week,  Started it out Sunday School with my littles and about 5 other littles too.  It is nice to have a class full.  We learned about how God loves everyone big and small.  The more I thought of this, the more I realized not only does God love all big and small but HE can also handle ALL my problems, big or small.  I am giving them all over to him and will lean on him to show me the way to fix them or what HE wants me to do to improve any issues I might feel I am having.



Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need. “So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today.
                                                                      Matthew 6:33-34

Lil' Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...