Saturday, June 19, 2010

Where to go from here?



Being a Mom can be hard, but being the Mom who is also the teacher can be even harder.

After our year end testing,  I am at a loss.  One subject my boy moved right along in but another subject he only improved a very small amount. I have tried everything.  Where to go from here, I am so not sure.  I have tried everything and the improvement is not what it should be.

This poor kid has had to endure 2 births and a motorcycle accident.  We seem to have had a distraction for at least part of our schooling year for the past 4 years.  It is not fair to him but I don't know what to do. I do know that public school is NOT the answer. Can't afford private school so that is not the answer, either.

Lord, I am praying that you will show me clearly what I am to do to help my son be the bright intelligent fluent reader that he is destine to be.


Lil' Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...