Thursday, July 15, 2010

Final Choice on Planner

Well I made my final choice on the new school planner.  If you read my blog you might have read my previous blog about School Planner.
I have looked and looked and looked. I took the recommendation of a dear friend Alice. After comparing all these school planners the one that I chose is...


Here are the highlights of this planner.

WELL-GROUNDED MIDDLE SCHOOLER INCLUDES


  • Over 140 Full Color Pages

  • Available in a Convenient 5.5 X 8.5 inch Spiral Bound Printed Book or PDF Download

  • Full Year Planner: July 2010 - June 2011

  • Schedule Classes and Activities


  • Dated June 2010 - July 2011

  • Knowing God Better - Explore 12 Attributes of God

  • Keep Track of All School Assignments

  • Checklist for Household Chores & Duties

  • Weekly Chatechism and Bible Verse

  • Month at a Glance with Journaling

  • and much more...



  • This planner seems like it will be perfect for my son.  I will put it to use starting next week.  Will let you know how things are going in a month or two. 
    Lil' Momma

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...