Friday, August 20, 2010

Five Question Friday 8/20/2010

Happy Friday Ya'll! Now lets have some fun w/ some Five Question Friday!




1. Do you have any nicknames and if so how did it come about?

I have two, my dad started calling me Sugar Bear after I insisted on getting these sugar bear cookies from a bakery. See one day there was some reason why my dad and I ended up in the wrong part of town, I think it was a flat tire or ran out of gas or something; anyway we were in the wrong part of town just my dad and I who was under the age of 3. While we waited for some reason at a grocery store they had these Sugar Bear cookies.  These cookies were chocolate w/ white sugar all over them.  They were so yummy.  That after that day I would ask my dad for more sugar bear cookies and wouldn't you know it the only place you can get them was in the bad part of town. But because I asked for them all the time I got the name Sugar Bear.  As an teen and into my adult life, my dad dropped the sugar and just calls me Bear!
The second nickname is snookums.  Not sure how I got it but that is what my sister calls me.  I will be nice and NOT share what her nickname is and how she got it.  :^) 

2. What is your birth order amongst your siblings?

I am the baby of the family.  I have two older sisters.

3. In a movie of your life, who would play your significant other?

Mmmm this is a hard one, never really thought of it.  I know my favorite actor would be Nicolas Cage and he reminds me of Big Daddy when he was younger.  

4. What is currently your favorite song?

As bad as it sounds I don't get to listen to music very much, when I am in the car we are usually listening to books on cd.  But my hubby just shared this awesome song by Brad Paisley that is wonderful.  Listen and you tell me what ya think.   





5. Are you saving your money for anything right now? Big or small purchase?

Wish I had money to save.  We are still recovering from Big Daddy's motorcycle accident!


Lil' Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...