Monday, August 9, 2010

Online Fun

Lately Biggun has been bugging me to play games on line.  Now if you know me I am not big on letting my kids on my computer.  Yes, you heard me right.  MY computer.  We only have 1 computer in our house and it is my MAC laptop.  I am very possessive of it. These things are not cheap.


I know that this sounds strange since my son's main curriculum is Time4Learning.com and he has to be on the computer for school.  But once he is done, he usually does not get back on. Lately he is bugging me to play games online.  We have found lots of games but one that we both like are the 50 US state games. There are games for all 50 states and games for just one state at a time.  I might look into the preschool games for Honey,too.

Lil' Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...