Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tiny Talk Tuesday 9-7-10



On the way home from the store this is what I hear from the back of the van.

ingle bells, ingle bells, ingle ON the way
ingles on the way
ingles on the way
ingle bells, ingle bells ingle ON the way!


While Honey was singing her own version of Jingle Bells (in September) Moose was singign along...

AAAaahhhhhh, oooooooohhhh, aaaaahhhhh, aaahhhhhhh AAAAAAHHHHH

It was who could sing the loudest.
_____________________________

Honey: Daddy, you and Mommy married?
Daddy: yes we are
Honey: Moosey and I get married when we get big.
Daddy: yes but not to each other.
Honey: Moosey is my baby brother, I the sister.
Daddy: that is right
Honey: Moosey and I get married when we get big.

I don't think she gets it.

Picture is from Daddy/ Daughter date in 2009.

Lil' Momma

1 comment:

  1. LOL that's cute!

    -How do you decorate your blog?! I'm still trying to figure it out... but it's way confusing for me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...