Friday, October 1, 2010

Five Question Friday 10/1/2010

 
 
Rules for Five Question Friday: Have fun!! That's most important...but, you'll need to copy and paste the following questions to your blog, answer them, then watch for the linky to appear Friday morning!

Questions for Friday, OCTOBER???? 1st: (Special thanks to Amanda, Colleen [no blog],Sandy, Bethany, and [inspiration from] Kelly for their question suggestions!! If YOU want to be linked in a future 5QF, c'mon over to my community and offer up your best question suggestions! And, we could really use some new ones, btw.) ;)

1. Did you have a pen pal when you were little (or now)? Where were/are they from?
 
Not that I can remember as a child.  But about two months ago I was hooked up w/ another homeschool mom as a penpal.  She is in North Carolina and is an Army wife with 3 kids, too.  I am really enjoying getting to know her.  If I had known how much fun penpal's were as a child I would have done this a lot sooner. 

2. If you could do a different job for one day, what would it be?
 
Photographer.  Oh how I would like to have a nice camera and the knowledge to use it.

3. Do you remember your biggest fear from when you were little?
 
That someone was in my room when I was sleeping.  This is still a big fear for me.  I wake up a few times a week thinking a shadow is a person.  I know silly, it has never happened.  I think it all started after I got glasses, (6yrs old) I can't see anything w/o my glasses.  If I am having a rough night sleeping I just sleep w/ my glasses on and a light on somewhere in the house. So I can "see" if I open my eyes.  

4. What do you think is a waste of time? Why?
 
Some of these reality tv shows. Bachelor shows and Big Brother are the top two waist of time.  Waste of money to make them too. 

5. What is the oldest item you have in your closet? 

Does the dress I wore home from the hospital when I was a baby count?  It is still in our closet, there is also my wedding gown
 
Lil' Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...