Friday, October 15, 2010

Five Question Friday 10/15/2010



Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog, answer them, then c'mon back Friday morning for the linky! While that is all good and important, the following is the most crucial rule of all:

HAVE FUN!!!!

Questions for Friday, October 15th: (Special thanks to Jill, Twitter inspiration from Kate, Bethany, Dianne [no blog], and one from the handy deck of random question cards, for their question suggestions! If YOU would like to be linked in a future 5QF, c'mon over to my community and offer up your best question suggestions!)

1. What is your favorite Halloween candy?

I guess my favorite candy that is out at this time of year would be Candy Corn. But then a friend mentioned she liked the Reese's peanut butter pumpkins. You know the ones that only come out at holidays.  They have Christmas Trees and Hearts on other holidays.  Now those are extra special yummy yummy yummy treats!!!

2. Do you fold your socks?

What I am supposed to fold the socks? We normally just through Big Daddies socks in his basket and he gets two out when he gets dressed. Biggun does his own socks. Littles don't have socks right now (hey, we live in Florida)  I have TONS of silly socks that unfortunately I only get to wear a few months out of the year.  When it comes to my silly socks I try to have one sock inside out at least. So that when I fold them over on themselves I can see what the silly pattern is.

3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about? 

Oh I could get on a soap box with this one.  I wish I had been warned 11 years ago, that when your milk comes in, I mean the real stuff comes in about 4 days after you have given birth that it HURTS!!! 
Can you believe we even went to breast feeding class and I was NOT told in that class or by the ob that there would be pain involved when my milk came in.  I was ready for the pain of not latching on but when I was blessed with a baby that nursed correct from the second he was placed on, this was a BIG shock when I got home 4 days later and with in hours of being home I thought my chest was going to explode.  If only someone had given me a heads up.  I would not have been so scared and the pain might not have been so bad. 
OK I will step down off my soap box. 


4. What is the most significant difference between you and your significant other?

Big Daddy likes a neat house, in fact he really can't stand toys everywhere and dishes in the sink.  Me, {blushing} I am a messy nessy.  I totally am OK to play with the toys everywhere. I would rather do anything other then clean house. :^)

5. What are three words you would use to describe yourself?

Of course my first response was the Sunday School answer of
Child of God
Wife
Mother
But you already know that if you read my blog.
So here are some words that you might not know...

Chocoholic
Loyal
Night Owl



Lil' Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...