Thursday, October 21, 2010

Is there something better?

If you are like me, there are a few times a year that you look at curriculum for homechooling.  In July/August, Nov/Dec and then again in March/April.  No matter how much I love the curriculum we use I am always looking to see what is out there.

Is there something that can help get the concepts my son is struggling better? 

Is there something that is easier for me to use to teach while I am raising/training up the littles?

Are there classes that will help his reading and writing classes, where someone else will teach my son these subjects.  Just like in public/private school if a child is struggling with a subject that his teacher is teaching, sometimes the school will give this child some extra help and have a different teacher teach it.  This is how I feel about these two subjects.  Sometime it take it coming from someone else for it to click.

Do you have a subject that is better taught by someone else that your child struggles to understand?

Lil' Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...