Monday, December 20, 2010

Need extra help in school

There are many of us who by Dec/Jan feel we need extra help in our schooling or if you have a public school child you find you might need to give them extra help or even pull them from school.  Some reasons might be learning disabilities and others might just be your child could use that little extra help subjects like spelling, sometime all it takes are spelling games.

I want to encourage you today to slow down and pray for your child. But also pray for yourself as the parent/teacher.  That God will lead you to the direction that best fits your child and your family.


Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight.  ~Proverbs 3:5-6


Therefore, since we have so great a cloud of witnesses surrounding us, let us also lay aside every encumbrance and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us,                                       ~Hebrew 12:1



And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
~ 2 Corinthians 12.9-10

Lil' Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...