Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tiny Talk Tuesday Feb 23, 2011

I love this thing on the blog where I can write a blog and schedule for when it will show up on my blog.  How cool is that.  So when I get a cute Tiny Talk Tuesday material I can write the blog and save it and schedule it to post when ever I want it too.

Honey was playing w/ a stick and she was not supposed to bring it into the house.  I saw her bring it in the house and told her in a calm voice "Take the stick back outside" She disappeared to her room.  I said again "Take the stick back outside" She then returned to the doorway of the hall to reply....

"It's OK Moose's Mom, its OK. Really it is Ok!"



Honey telling me "Its OK Mommy Its OK" has become her favorite new phrase.  She uses it when it usually really is NOT OK.  But she says it w/ such conviction it is priceless.


If you have a little one or even a teenager who says the silliest things share with us on Tiny Talk Tuesday over at Not Before 7
Lil' Momma

1 comment:

  1. So sweet, dont you just love how our children 'think' they have it all figured out! Sounds like you are a comforting mother for her to learn that phrase! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...