Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Math is Kicking Our .....

Math has always been Biggun's best subject.  He has always been advanced in it. That is until we hit pre-algebra.  This is where we have started to struggle.  Oh did I say we, hehehehe I meant that this is where Biggun has started to struggle.  (said with a big smile on my face) You know I am relearning all of this too.



I am so very thankful for our curriculum Time4Learning.com that there is someone else teaching pre-algebra and next year algebra online. With tim4learning.com we are able to go back and replay and replay and replay the HOW until we, I mean he gets it.  :^)

I have been asked if I know of any online forums to for homeschoolers.  I can think of two off the top of my head.  One is for secular homeschooling and one is for christian homeschooling.  I hope that helps.

Lil' Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...