Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday 5 - 3/14/11

Five Things I'm Grateful For
  1. Netflix, specially when there is a sick child at home.
  2. My mother in law was able to get out of the hospital after a 2month stay and is doing good in rehab.
  3. That diet coke w/ lime was on sale this week!
  4. That in the past month I have been able to drop my grocery bill by $50-$80 a week. Thanks True Couponing!
  5. I finally figured out how to use the clippers on the dogs and they are both sporting a nice short hair cut that did not cost me an arm and a leg to have done. 
Four Things I Can't Stop Thinking About
  1. What are we to do with my mother in law when she is well enough to come home? Will she come to stay w/ us permanently? If so how will we work it in our small 3 bedroom 1 bath house. 
  2. What is the next step in my Big Daddies accident case?
  3. The Used Book Sale coming up and all the details that I need to take care of before hand.
  4. Couponing, couponing, couponing!
Three Things I Want To Accomplish This Week
  1. Get Mother in Law's paper work in order for taxes and disability.
  2. Get Moosey healthy! (poor thing has had a yuck nose for ever it seems)
  3. Survive the week.
Two Things I Am Working To Be Positive About
  1. All this stuff that is out of my control w/ my mother in law. That God is in control and knows what we as a family and I as a person can handle. 
  2. The lack of me time.  (My time will come)
One Random Thing
  1. I can't wait till our income tax refund comes in and I can pay some bills and get these bill collectors off my back!! Big Daddies accident has really put us back on some things.  
Join me at 
 and share your Monday 5.

Lil' Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...