Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday 5 - 4/11/11

What a cool date today is 4/11/11!


Five Things I'm Grateful For

  1. For a husband who will sit and read books in bed w/ his littles.
  2. Play lawn mowers
  3. New contracts for part time work.
  4. A friend who was willing to come help mow our backyard. Long story on why but all that matters is the yard got mowed. 
  5. For connecting with old friends
Four Things I Can't Stop Thinking About
  1. This stupid headache I can't kick.
  2. The show Army Wives.  I started watching it from Season 1 on Netflix and wow I can't stop watching.  
  3. How to get our family on a night schedule w/o it keeping my husband up.  He really needs his sleep but w/ our little house it is hard to implement a bedtime routine w/ littles crying and him still be able to sleep. 
  4. How to create a working schedule with my new part time work contract, that works for my family and me.
Three Things I Want To Accomplish This Week
  1. Get Nana's taxes done this week.
  2. Get to Dr. about these headaches I am having.
  3. STICK to a night time routine w/ littles.
Two Things I Am Working To Be Positive About
  1. That my house never seems clean, thanks to my wonderful children.
  2. Training up my littles.  Some days can be very hard.  But I have God on my side!
One Random Thing
  1. I am working on a new project using old vhs tapes.  I will blog about it when I am done!!! I can't wait for ya'll to see it. 


Lil' Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...