Tuesday, May 24, 2011

"You to"

Moose is getting bigger every day.  But with being the baby of the family he is growing slower in some areas and since everyone talks for him why should he talk right? He does say some words and he does get what he wants across but he has come up w/ his own way of saying thing.   Like right now when he wants to watch the movie "Cars" he comes to you and says "MMmmmmm" you know like the sound a car makes. I know it is silly but it sure is cute when he says it.  The whole reason for me sharing this blog is he melted my heart tonight for the first time. He actually responded to me when I told him that I loved him, tonight.

Mommy said "I love you"
Moose said "You to"

It was just sooo sweet and priceless, I just melted right there.



Lil' Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...