Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Crochet Creations Update!

I have been so busy lately I have not uploaded pictures from my camera since Honey's birthday. (Blushing here cause that was in February.) I found all kinds of Crochet Creations on my camera!  Here are the pictures to share what I have been doing while I sit in waiting rooms for Dr. appointments and other times I have to relax.  That is few and far between these days.

The first set of pics is my attempt at making a yarn ball wreath.  It looks great in the pictures but it did not last very long.  It is to thick for my door and my screen on my door.  Still looking for something else to do on my door but here are the pics from that....





Here is the a set of regular single stitch crochet and Tunisian crochet dish clothes that I made as a thank you gift.



Sorry picture is fuzzy, not sure why???

This is my new Crochet Bag! It is the first bag I have made, I love it.  It is so I have something to take my crochet projects with me when I go out.



I love that it has this wide open top.  So I can fit almost any thing in it.


Here is the next Tunisian Crochet dish cloth set I am working on.  I love the pattern that it makes. It is also fun to do.  I don't get board w/ this stitch.  I am going to make a few sets of the dish cloth sets to sell at a local fair.


Lil' Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...