Wow it has been a long time since I have done a Five Question Friday!
Questions for Friday, June 10th: (Special thanks to @LisaCurcio,@Shutterbug_Mama, @JoleneSlavik, Sandy, and Christine for their question suggestions! If you would like to be linked in a future 5QF, head over to my community and offer up your question suggestions...or shout 'em out to me on Twitter using hashtag #5QF and be sure @5crookedhalos me!)
1. How close to your childhood dreams is your life now?
Pretty close! All I can remember when I was little was I wanted to be a Mom. I got that dream come true 3 fold.
2. What is one must have item for the summer?
Every family needs a KIDDY POOL! What would summer be like w/o a Kiddy Pool? Even if you have a big pool you need a kiddy pool to just soak your feet in while you watch the kids play!
3. Do you have your kids stay up on school stuff during summer vacation? (Or, if you don't have kiddos, did your parents make you keep up on school stuff during summer?)
Since we homeschool we school year round to keep from loosing any knowledge we might have learned.
4. Do you can or freeze fresh produce?
We use can produce mostly.
5. Do you get ready for the day first thing in the morning?
Not first thing in the morning but when I first get up I try to get dressed with in like a half hour of being up and out of bed.