Bookish Penguin usually does a Monday 5 but she just started a new job and I don't see one yet this week. But I went a head and did my Monday 5. If you share your Monday 5 come back and leave a comment on my blog. I would love to read YOUR Monday 5.
- I am grateful for the new med's the dr. put me on. Well I am grateful for them to a point. I have been on them for 4 days now and today is the first day I woke w/ a headache. But I have had bad dreams 2 night in a row. Bad dreams is a side effect of the med. Not a good one if you ask me.
- My husband and I got to watch a full movie on tv that was not a cartoon this weekend
- We found the tile for our bathroom. We have officially started the purchase of all the items for the much needed fix in our bathroom. Now it might take another 6 weeks before we have all the items we need to do it but we have started!
- The imaginations of my children. They can turn anything into toys if they have the chance to do it.
- I am so grateful the milk smell is out of my van. Oh that was an awful smell! But now it is gone.