Tuesday, July 12, 2011

In Between Sorta...

Well this is a first for me.  I normally have next years items ready before Biggun takes his end of the year test.  He took that test last Thursday.  He did good.  Improving more then I thought in his reading.  That is a blessing.  But I don't have ALL of next years books in yet. So we are "in between" grades right now.  Normally we do not take a summer vacation we school year round.  Biggun is getting about a 2 week break sorta.



I say sorta because he is still doing some things but it is more to keep his mind going and not stop.  Here is what he is doing..

Writing with Ms. C. - any homework she gives him and meet with her once a week.
Using different online games like unscramble words and parts of speech games.
Reading daily from a chapter book of his choice.
He is also taking care of a new puppy.


Lil' Momma

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, sorry...you lost me at "puppy." (insane dog-lover here!!) ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...