Tuesday, November 15, 2011

ABC's of Homeschooling - F

Oh what will F be for this week. I know.....


See we live in Florida. I have lived here since 8th grade and Big Daddy since I think 3rd grade. Basically since we where little we have lived in Florida.  Our whole married life has been in Florida except when we lived in PA for 9 months then we came back to Florida.

We own our own home in Florida. Believe it or not I am NOT a fan of heat and yet I live in Florida. This is where God put my family.  I would be open to moving out of Florida if God ever showed us a CLEAR way.  I love cooler low to no humidity weather. Don't mind snow (dealt with snow when we where in PA for a short time) So moving north would be nice.

All our kids where born in Florida, not sure how they would do moving. But that is not to worry about cause that is not on our plate right now.

We live near the beach and very seldom go to the beach. Typical of Floridians, if you like the beach you usually live very close, like walking distance. If you don't care for it or care at all about ever going to the sand filled place you live w/ in a 5 or 10 minute driving distance and you NEVER go.

Our family falls into the second category we never go to the beach. I am so not a fan of sand!

Florida is a beautiful place to visit and great to live if you like the heat. But you know what it really does not matter about the heat what matters is my family is here! That is the important thing!

Lil' Momma

3 comments:

  1. We live in Minnesota, and, although I don't love humidity, I do love seeing the ocean, so I'm a little envious. However, like you said, my family is all here, and this appears to be where we'll stay...at least for a while. But it's cold, and our streets are all icy right now, so I'd give it up in a heartbeat if the Lord would lead!

    Stopping by from the ABC's of Homeschooling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! We live in Texas. I'm not a big fan of the heat either. BLECH! But I don't think I'd like to deal with loads of snow, either. So, I guess I'll stay where I am. ;) I've never been to a REAL beach... not to far from here there's a city beach on the lake. They hauled in a bunch of beach sand to make it. =p
    Here from the ABC's of Homeschooling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep! The heat might not be great, but the A/C is... I lived in Florida for a year during college, and it was an interesting experience. Would I ever want to move to Florida? Sure, but it doesn't appear to be in God's plans right now. We love visiting there, though...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...