Thursday, January 12, 2012

ABC's of Homeschooling -- L

Ever feel like you are Loosing it? Well I do all the time! 


When all the kids are going in different directions and no one is listening to a think I say or ask them to do. 
When the sink you just emptied is FULL again. 
Oh what about that laundry that just grows w/o any sun or rain. 
Then there is the end to the day when you BURN dinner or it just did not turn out right and NO one wants to eat it. 


When that happens all on the same day and some times at the same time, I feel like I could just LOOSE it.
In fact if you ask my kids they will tell you I do loose it.  No really ask them.  They will tell you that I am loose it on a daily basis. 



Come on I know I am not the only Mom out there that feels like she is loosing it! 


When I am ready to totally loose it I try to remember verses like these...






Proverbs 15:1
A soft answer turns away wrath,
but a harsh word turns up anger.


Ecclesiastics 7:9
Better is the end of a thing than its beginning, and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit.


Life can be hard sometimes and I need to slow down and turn to God instead of Loosing it. 


Do you have any ideas you want to share of what you do instead of loosing it? Any bible verse that help you through? Please leave a comment, I would love to hear them. 

Lil' Momma

1 comment:

  1. No, you are not the only Mom out there who feels like loosing it! Some people can handle the trails of life better than others! I am not one of them. My family would tell you the same thing. Today was a day just like that, but I actually lost it. It's been very stressful in our house the last few years, even more so the past few weeks, and now the past few days even more so! I lost it emotionally. I tried to hold it together but sometimes you just have to loose it to move on!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...