- Why did you start a blog?
- What do you write about?
- Where did you think of your title?
- Who do you write to?
- Why do you not use real names?
Her list of questions just kept going. Here are some of my answers to what she asked...
- Originally I started my blog to keep a record of what my kids did as they grew and so family might be able to see from a far. Now I keep my blog more as a hobby. A way to share my thoughts.
- I write about anything and everything that pertains to my life. Homeschool, Kids, God, Friends, Work, Life and anything else that works for me.
- My original title was Strouse Academy when it was just about schooling. But as have grown and my blogging has grown I wanted my blog so show how we are growing. Thus Five in Training for HIM came about.
- I write to ME! If others read, like and comment on it, GREAT! But the main reason is for me like an open diary.
- The reason we do not use real names came about when I first started blogging. My son was small and that was a request of my husbands. Do not use the kids real names. So we have not.
So if you are looking to start a blog or just starting take it slow and enjoy the journey! If you have blogged a while and read this blog please leave a comment sharing your tips for a new blogger.