Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Mom - Interview with Biggun

Camara over at Winging It did interviews with 4 of her kids. I liked this idea.  I am going to do this interview with Biggun and might do one with Honey too.

Biggun is 12 years old.




1. What is something mom always says to do?
"Don't forget.... list chores"
2. What makes mom happy?
Kids being quiet.
3. What makes mom sad?
Kids not following directions 

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
By being weird, I mean being yourself. 
(yes he actually said that)

5. What was your mom like as a child?
A brat.
(where does he get these things?)

6. How old is your mom?
36
(Yup!)

7. How tall is your mom?
5 foot 2 inches
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Crochet and facebook
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
She does my stuff I normally do around the house (chores).

10. What is your mom’s favorite food?
Gamma's homemade fried chicken.
(Oh yeah next to chocolate.)

11. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
Her Girl Time dates with her friends once a month. 
(good guess that does rate up there.)

12. What is your mom really good at?
Crocheting and typing on the computer.
13. What is your mom not very good at?
NOT talking.
(he is saying I talk a lot)
14. What does your mom do for a job?
Office work
15. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Making a website and google buying it from her for millions of dollars. 
(oohh I like that idea.)

16. What makes you proud of your mom?
Being able to admit that she makes mistakes. 
(aaahhh I am glad he see's that.)


17. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?



18. What do you and your mom do together?
School work
19. How are you and your mom the same?
We both have a sense of humor.
20. How are you and your mom different?
She is weird and I am not. (Isn't he nice. See 19.)

21. How do you know your mom loves you?
By encouraging me to do my best.



Lil Momma Strouse

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...