Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Life is like a a big Fill In the Blank.

My life fills like a big fill in the blanks game. My kids seem to always to always ask questions that I have to fill in the blanks on. Questions like when we stand outside and look up at the sky and I hear The sky is __________, what is it Mom. You know the word.

Then there is doing letters with Honey and she keeps asking me. " I know that S is in my name but are _______________ letters in my name.  Sometimes she will come up w/ some strange letters in that blank like Z.

My favorite fill in the blank questions to get are about God or Jesus.  The innocence of a 5 and 4 year old can really make a 37 year old Mom think.  Like Mom, where there ______________ at the stables when Jesus was born. Some of those fill in words might be rats, penguins or even lions. Or what about "Mom, Jesus was wrapped in cloth before put in the cave with the big rock. Was that cloth __________. Fill in that one with any color you can imagine.
It is times like that I want to do lapbooking with my littles to help them with the understanding of God's word.


Below is a picture that has nothing to do with this post but I sure thought it was cute.....




Lil Momma Strouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...