Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Mid February already?

This week has flown by, we are already on Wednesday!  I can't believe we are to the middle of February either! Where has the time gone? In my house it has been used to school.

Here is Moose and Honey playing a shape matching game, before we did alphabet flashcards.


Here is Biggun working hard on his pre-algebra math then he will move on to literature games


We also had some imaginary play. Honey was very creative in turning a back pack into a front facing baby carrier. She comes in and says
"Look Mom, I look like you when Moose was a baby."




Honey said "I have to keep the babies legs warm. Notice the puppy (stuffed animal) hanging out of the back pack? 


 Then there was Moose who had to photo bomb the picture! Got to love my Moose.



Lil Momma Strouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...