Thursday, April 4, 2013

Hi my name is Ms. Klutz!

Last Friday I was a total klutz! Yes I said it, a KLUTZ. I lost my balance going out into the garage; down a step that I have walked a million times and fell backwards slamming my calf into the step. This you would think would not be that big of a deal. Get up and go on about your day, right? Well that was not the case. I went to stand up and wow pain shot straight through my leg. I could not put any weight on my foot at all with out major pain.

Imagine a charley horse 10x over. Yeah that is some kind of pain. "OUCH" Every step I took made me want to fall. I could not walk. I ended up driving to Mc Donald's got lunch for the kids and cried the whole time. I got to work and made it to the couch and was crying when my boss came home and she took me to the ER cause the pain was so unbearable.

I came home with this....


No I did not have a broken leg. That is only a half cast to keep my leg stable. The ER doctor thought maybe I tore my calf muscle part or whole. 

"Ouch" right?

I got into see a orthopedic doctor on Monday only to be told the same thing. 

Not happy!!!!

I was sent for an ultrasound to make sure no blood clots. That came back fine and now I have to wait till tomorrow (Friday) to have the MRI done. The wait for the MRI is due to the insurance took its slow easy time to approve the MRI. 

Typical!

So here I sit working with my leg up.


Hating those crutches that sit against the wall mocking me, more and more every day!!!!


Back to work looking for homeschool authors and high school homeschool curriculum. Love that even though I am not able to be on my feet I can still get my work done from the comfort of my bed. Love my job!




Lil Momma Strouse

1 comment:

  1. Yikes! That stinks! Hope it starts to feel better soon and your recovery is smooth and quick!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...