Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Leg Update!

Praying this is the second to last leg update I will be posting about. (Big Smile)



I have lots of help with my boot, crutches and anything that I can't get. Biggun has been very very helpful. He has been making breakfast every morning and basically being my feet when I need something or my hands when I need something carried.

(love this boy)

I was given permission to put weight on my leg! Yeah! Happy Dance or more like Happy Wiggle. Can't dance just yet.

This is a neat taping therapy called Kinesiology Taping.


The only thing wrong with this is when I took the tape off I swelled up. You would think I would learn to remember I am allergic to adhesives. 

Went into physical therapy and shared the good news and they went right to work torturing me, I mean helping me work on my strength.  I need to strengthen my leg muscles. Of course this was not the most fun in the world as it hurt when i was all done. My favorite part is the last 20 minutes where I can when I get a muscle massage and this thing that makes your leg tingle and feel better. 


I am so happy that this is my new friend.  Much better then the crutches. My hands are very thankful. 








Lil Momma Strouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...