Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Levi Strouse

Everything has been so busy around here I have not introduced our newest family member.

Meet Levi Strouse


Levi is a shorkie. That makes him half shi tzu and yorkie and down right cute as can be. 

You will notice his name is Levi Strouse. There are many people who wanted us to name our last son Levi. But I just could not pull myself to do that to a child. A dog on the other hand is a different story. He has really helped the balance of nature in our home.  

He was born on March 17th and came to be part of our family May 18th. He is very spunky and fits in just right. The reason my husband got him for me is to help me with the loss of my father. A way to have a good distraction. He is very helpful in that. Here are some more cute beyond cute pics of this little guy.




My Daddy did get to meet Levi. See that curly tail? My Daddy loved that tail. He said it was to cute and loved how spunky Levi was.


Favorite place to lay is Mommies shoulder. 



Levi does great at work. Well, at least he makes a great paper weight on my desk. 


He loves to play with my bosses new kitten, Tinker Bell.


He does serve time in his kennel for potty accidents. It is hard to mad at that cute face.


And of course he tries to help my write my blogs. I think he needs a special eduction for that. Levi is a great addition to our family.  He has really fit in, well. 



Lil Momma Strouse

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...