Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Pinterest Win!

Pinterest WIN!

I was going to try to figure out how to print out alphabet and number writing sheets as part of our language arts curriculum but I did not have to. Instead I went to the Dollar Tree and purchased a book of alphabet practice and number practice. I separated the book and put them in sleeves of page protectors. Also at the dollar store I purchased dry erase markers. Add a cloth or paper towel and you have an eraser. I love it!!!! The top of each page has a great activity, like puzzle games, to do with recognizing upper case and lower case letters or counting numbers. But the main thing is to get the practice in on writing out the letters. 








Lil Momma Strouse

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! What a great reusable idea! I love, LOVE Pinterest! :)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...