Tuesday, August 20, 2013

2013-2014 School Year

It is that time of year again when everyone is writing about what they are doing for the next school year and their first day of school.

We have been schooling for about 2 weeks now. I know I am a bad mom I did not take those pictures where my kids hold up a sign that says the grade they are in. O'well so is life.

This year I have a 9th grader, 1st grader and PreK5. Wow what a stretch between the 9th and 1st grader. I am not sure how this is going to work with all that earth and space between them, but we will do it that is why I love homeschooling.



For my 9th grader we are using the following....




We might add a class from Time4Learning.com High School. This is new this year!!



For my 1st grader we are using the following...






For my PreKer we are using...





9th grader! "Biggun"


1st grader! "Honey"


PreK 5 "Moose"


Lil Momma Strouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...