Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Prayer Journal's

I found a book on pinterest, called



As many of you know I have been doodling to help relax. This book was a great way to encourage my doodling and pray at the same time. It is so easy to do you could use it as first grade curriculum to high school curriculum, if you wanted to add t to your school. To sum up the book, basically you start a prayer journal (or on ANY piece of paper).



You draw a shape, put a name in the middle of that shape and pray for that name and doodle all around the name/shape. I do this in a different order I write the name and then doodle around it while I pray. I love how my prayer journal has grown. I love that I am praying daily. I have even doodled a few bible verses in the prayer journal.





This has really helped keep me concentrating on things that need prayer. I have really enjoyed my time with God.

Here are a few example from my journal. I have smeared out names to keep those private. But I left a few so you can understand how My prayer journal is growing.

Color


Black n White


Name up close...



So simple !


Lil Momma Strouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...