Thursday, March 13, 2014

Honey is Unique!

In the past few weeks my Honey has turned 7 years old. I wanted to share with ya'll about her.




If there was one phrase that would describe my girl right now it would be 

"Unique Style"

She has a beautiful smile that will draw you in, but it is her sense of style that will keep your attention. 

This is what she wore to her yearly check up.


Yes, you do see bright green leggins under her jean shorts, with bright orange/pink shoes. I wish you could see her socks they are bright yellow and pink stripped. She loves to wear the bracelets and you got to have big bag!!!

It is not just her clothing style that gives her unique style but her personality will capture you, too. 



She looks like a mini me. 


I guess we both have unique style. 


This is our version of homeschool social studies

Lil Momma Strouse

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the photos! And I also have a "unique style," lol, so I say "Rock it, Honey!" ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...