Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Daybook

Outside my window…  it is a cool 55 degrees outside and a calm night.


From the learning rooms… Biggun has been flying through fractions, Reading "How To Train A Dragon" and working on memorizing lines for his part in the Easter pageant at church.
I am thankful for…  Honey Bear (3yr) fell asleep after giving up her Mine (binki) Granted she fell asleep after crying/whimpering for almost 2 hours.
From the kitchen….   had taco's for dinner tonight, but Sunday and Monday we enjoyed some new recipes from the Pioneer Woman. Chicken Spaghetti and BBQ Meatballs w/ mash potatoes

I am hearing... the TV on low, the fridge running and Moose snoring next to me in the recliner. 
I am wearing … my favorite pj's
I am reading… some great blogs, I Take JoyLike a Warm Cup of Coffee

I am creating… a knit wash cloth, I am teaching myself by watching you tube videos.  
I am praying…  for wisdom on how to tie the heart strings of my children.
Around the house…  finally moved ALL of the littles clothes, dresser included, into the laundry room.  Now we have one big clothing area w/ all but Biggun's (10yr) clothes in one place. Makes my life easier. 
           
One of my favorite things… watching my children sleep.
 
A few plans for the rest of the week…  Dr. apt for Big Daddy on Thursday, Lambert Conference on Fri/Sat, Blue and Gold Banquet for Scouts on Sat and my sisters birthday is Saturday. Whew that is a busy week.

A picture thought to share: Moose dumped a box of cheese its, stuffed his mouth and proceeded to wave off the dog.




Wow Wow wubsy Cake - Honey Bear's requested birthday cake.


Lil' Momma

Find more at The Simple Woman's Daybook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...