Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Daybook



Outside my window…  it is a cool 57 degrees outside, beautiful night.


From the learning rooms… Biggun is doing great with his Time4Learning, Honey Bear is learning her colors doing her best not to call everything White or Pink.

I am thankful for…  Being a Mom, even in the tough times. When I should not be thankful.  

From the kitchen….   nothing fancy, hubby cooked tonight - Fish sticks and Tator Tots.

I am hearing... my little moose snore though his stuffy nose. 
I am wearing … jean skirt and floral top

I am reading… some great blogs, Above Rubies magazine

I am creating… knitting a scarf, hopping that it turns out better then the first wash cloth.
 
I am praying…  for clarity 

Around the house…  not much, littles have been sick.
           
One of my favorite things… the new Carmel Frappe drink at McDonalds
 
A few plans for the rest of the week…  w/ the littles both having ear infections and yucky coughs.  I don't think there will be much of anything going on the rest of the week. Other then Big Daddies follow up dr. apt.

A picture thought to share: Biggun working on his school, got to love being homeschooled!!!






Lil' Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...