Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sleeping Prayers...

No matter how big or small my kids are they still my little ones.  Now don't tell my 10 year old I said that.  One of my favorite things to do as a Mom is to watch my kids sleep.  I know unless you have kids you might not understand that gooey feeling you get inside when you watch your sweet blessings sleeping so peacefully.  They grow up to fast. 

I take this time to pray for each of my kids. As Jesus prayed for his disciples.

 13 “Now I am coming to you. I told them many things while I was with them in this world so they would be filled with my joy. 14 I have given them your word. And the world hates them because they do not belong to the world, just as I do not belong to the world. 15 I’m not asking you to take them out of the world, but to keep them safe from the evil one. 16 They do not belong to this world any more than I do. 17 Make them holy by your truth; teach them your word, which is truth. 18 Just as you sent me into the world, I am sending them into the world.  John 17 : 13-18.


As I watch them sleep, I pray for their future.  I pray for their future spouse, children, their calling - jobs, to name a few of the many things I pray for while watching my beautiful blessings sleep. 

 




Lil' Momma

PS. I recommend reading all of John 17.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...