Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Proverbs Soap Challenge Day 6

Sorry I did not post day 4 and 5 between Easter and Monday craziness, I did not have time to sit and type out my findings.  But I did read Proverbs 4-5.



Scripture -  There are six things the Lord hates — no, seven things he detests: haughty eyes, a lying tongue,  hands that kill the innocent, a heart that plots evil, feet that race to do wrong, a false witness who pours out lies, a person who sows discord in a family.

Observation - Right there in black and white what the Lord HATES!!! Wow, do I do anythings that God hates?  How more clear can the Lord get on what he Hates.


Application - This list should be sewn in my heart and in the heart of my children.  To know what God hates, having this knowledge is very powerful.


Pray - Lord, help me to put your word in my heart.  Help me to see what you detest and hate before I make the mistake, that would sadden you.  Help me to teach your words to my children and to help them put these words in their heart.

Amen

Lil' Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...