Thursday, April 8, 2010

Proverbs Soap Challenge Day 8

 Had a very bad headache last night so I did not get to post about Proverbs 7 but I did read it, on to Proverbs 8 From the Message, using the SOAP Method.

Scripture :
Proverbs 8:32-36
"So, my dear friends, listen carefully;
   those who embrace these my ways are most blessed.
Mark a life of discipline and live wisely;
   don't squander your precious life.
Blessed the man, blessed the woman, who listens to me,
   awake and ready for me each morning,
   alert and responsive as I start my day's work.
When you find me, you find life, real life,
   to say nothing of God's good pleasure.
But if you wrong me, you damage your very soul;
   when you reject me, you're flirting with death."

Observation - Listen and follow God's ways, for if you do not you are living for death.

Application - Am I living my life for God? Every minute of the day?

Prayer - Lord, help me to live my life the way you want me to live. 



Lil' Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...