Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook



Outside my windowit is a slight breeze and a beautiful 78 degrees.
I am thinking… wondering how my husband's CT Scan went today, wondering what the report will show us on Thursday. 
I am thankful forbeing the Mom of 3 wonderful children even though they seem to be driving me nuts lately.
From the learning rooms… Spring break is officially over and right out of the gate, Biggun has to write a Letter and an Essay in his time4learning.com Language Arts. He was rather surprised.
From the kitchenNot much new, really love the Pioneer Woman web site oh and the Tasty Kitchen website.
I am wearingmy everyday jean skirt and t-shirt.
I am creatinga cotton crochet dishcloth 
I am going… to try to get some items labeled for the PPEA Used Book Sale.
I am readingso many different books, a chapter from Dancing with My Father and a chapter from The Busy Homeschool Mom's Guide to Romance.
I am hoping… to get my kids to bed at a decent time tonight.
I am hearing the laughter of my children and the song, "I play my guitar who will sing in my band" a song from a leap frog guitar.
Around the housecleaning things out to sell at the PPEA Used Book Sale.
One of my favorite things is hearing my husband teach my daughter what front and back means.  "This is your front, he points to her tummy, this is your back, he pointed to her back."
A few plans for the rest of the week… preparing for Biggun's Cross Over Ceramony from Cub Scouts to Boy Scouts. Boy is he growing up to fast. 
Here is picture for sharing…

 Biggun ready to go on stage in the Easter performance of Come and See.
Lil' Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...