Sunday, July 25, 2010

Pregnancy Cravings Turn Real

NO I am not pregnant!  But when I was pregnant w/ Moose (21mthold) I ate and ate and ate Fray's Donuts.  Not just any kind of Fray's Donuts but Chocolate Covered Glazed Donuts.  

Well Since Moose has been born we have not gotten many donuts, cause you know they really are not good for you but when you are pregnant you seem to get what ever works for ya. Well this past Saturday we chose to get a dozen donuts (there was NO food in our house needed a quick cheap family breakfast) I purchased glazed for the littles (Moose included in this count), jelly for Biggun and chocolate covered glazed for Big Daddy and I.  

Moose would NOT have anything to do w/ the really fresh flaky glazed donut.  All he wanted was the CHOCOLATE COVERED GLAZED!!!! 

**Note the glazed donut is off to the side that he is NOT eating.  All he did with it was play with it.

Do you think I ate to many while I was pregnant? 
Lil' Momma

1 comment:

  1. LOL!! Maybe Moose is partially made of these doughnuts??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...