Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I long for a quiet shower.  I know it will come some day but not sure when.  See I have this little boy (21mths) Moose, who loves to be with his Mommy. 


When I  go to take a shower he stands outside the door and cries and beats the door.  If I choose to let him in the bathroom w/ me he still stands in the center of the bathroom and cries.

OK I know you are thinking maybe it is because he can't see his Mommy. (You can not see through our shower curtain) But no if I bring him in the shower with me he still cries!!!!  Did I mention the boy LOVES to take a bath and a shower on his own?  Yeah he does.  It is the weirdest thing.  It is like he thinks the shower is going to hurt or change me.  (No I have not colored my hair since he has been born.) He also does NOT do this to anyone else, either.














Any ideas on when this might stop?

Lil' Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...