Sunday, July 11, 2010

Trust in the Lord, even in the little things....

When we trust in the Lord with all our heart.  He will provide more then we can ever know.  I just wanted to share w/ you how God showed me this just this week.  Simple I know but sometimes God uses the simple stuff to teach us the big examples.  

This week I have been looking for something to use as an extra in my program for my son in Spelling.  I had chosen a program called 

Building Spelling Skills: Grade 3 
 
I had found it on ebay starting at $1.00 and $3.50 shipping.  I put my bid in for a max of $6.00 and I lost it (it sold for like $12.00 plus shipping o $3.50) and was very sad that I had missed it.  I went to order it on amazon and decided to look again on ebay.  This time I figured I would try again and if I did not win this time I would just buy it from amazon. 

There was a reason why the Lord did not have me win that first ebay Not only was a I able to win the second ebay for a $1.00 and a second one at a different level for $2.77 for a total of like $10.00 total for TWO books.  

See when we trust in the Lord he will share what is best for us with us, even in the little things.
 
Trust in the LORD with all your heart 
and lean not on your own understanding;
                                             Proverbs 3:5 
 


Lil' Momma

1 comment:

  1. What a great example!! I love how God provides for us!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...