Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Preschool Set Up

Well there is not much for pictures of where my 6th Grader does his school cause he does most of it in his room on his bed w/ the computer like this.



 So I will show you how we have started our school year off w/ Honey for Preschool and of course Moose is enjoying preschool fun too.

Here is our preschool cabinet before....
Here is a picture of some items that were already on the table before I remembered to take a picture.


Here is the finished cabinet....

Here are some fun things we have been doing....


 Bead fun!




 Sensory buckets...


Here is a closer look at what was in the buckets....
The goal with the buckets is to make them go with our themes.  This one is bright colorful new items.  We will have one for fall, Christmas, winter, summer, solid color and so on, I am sure you understand. 

More preschool fun in post to come.

 Lil' Momma

1 comment:

  1. I just saw your comment about workboxes over on my blog. If you don't have much room, check out how Mama Jenn does it! http://mama-jenn.blogspot.com/2010/05/our-workbox-system.html

    One tip, follow her online link to buy the bags. I didn't realize there was a Dollar Tree online and searched the stores without finding them, so I went to plan B. Hope that helps! I am LOVING workboxes with my preschooler!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...