Friday, August 27, 2010

Five Question Friday 8/27/2010

Five Question Friday is here again!!! Join me over at Mama M's  

1. How many pets do you have?
We have 2 dogs, Shyanne is a Colly/Shepard mix about 12 years old and Emma Lou a 4 year old Blind, overweight Dachshund.






2. If you could switch places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
I don't think I would trade with anyone.  I am firm believer in "The grass is NOT always greener on the other side!" I love my life with all the craziness and unstableness it brings.  This is where God has me and then this is where I need to be. 

3. What is your favorite money saving tip?
There are so many where how can I choose just one.  OK so I will choose a few.  
a) Having a grocery list DOES save money, IF you stick to the list. 
b) If you don't have a hubby who works out in the heat all day, I highly recommend making your own laundry detergent.  It goes a long way for a little.  We are unable to use it due to my hubby works outside all day and his yuck was just to much for the homemade laundry soap.  But it worked great on mine and the kids clothes. 
c) Signing up for the average out Electric bill really helps if you are on monthly budget.  
d) Coupons, Coupons, and More Coupons, I don't buy much unless I have a coupon or it has to be on sale. 

Like I said I could go on but there are 2 more questions to answer.

4. What do you want your kids to be when they grow up?
I think about this all the time.  I pray my children will grow up with Jesus in their hearts.  I pray my children will be productive Christians in a non Christian world. That what ever they choose as their career that it will be a career that will glorify Christ and bring others to him.

5. What is your favorite quote?

This to shall pass, this to shall pass.  Said often by my Daddy!




Lil' Momma

1 comment:

  1. I love you answer to #5 for the good and the bad times.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...