Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tiny Talk Tuesday

Found this great blog hop called Tiny Talk Tuesday. Since I have littles who are just sharing the sweetest and strangest things.  I thought I would join in...



Honey - Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, MOOOOmmy, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy
Yes this is what I heard all day today.  I think I will hear this in my sleep tonight. 

Honey - Mommy I clean up, Moose, I do it?
Mommy - No, honey that is my job.
Honey - But I do it, I do it, I do it.

I think she keeps repeating herself not as a stutter but as a way to try to get her point across. 



Honey - My body needs a bath.  My body is dirty.

Honey - Watch my body dance.

Moose's word for the week is Please said as only Moose can say it "Eeeezzzzz"





Lil' Momma

1 comment:

  1. "Watch my body dance"...LOL! What a cutie pie you have.

    Welcome to TTT!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...