Saturday, September 18, 2010

Can't get enough....

If you know me in person you know my kids are very attached to me.  Well at least the littles are.  It is always "Mommy do it" or "Momma Momma Momma" The past two days it seems my little Moose has been doing it a little bit more.  As I sit taking a break from washing dishes, to read some blogs.  My little Moose climbs in my lap.  Now he does not want to really sit here w/ me.  Cause he can't see his sister and what she is doing from where I am sitting.  So up and down he goes.  Just needing a little extra Mommy time.  Then down to do what little boys do.  Again he is back in my lap for a few minutes.  It is as though he can't get enough of the Momma.  



I know this time will pass soon. I can look at my Biggun (11yrs) and the time he spends w/ me is no where near what it used to be.  He has friends and other things he wants to do.  So I might complain about this stage where they can't get enough of me to the point I can't even shower or potty by myself. But I know to well it is short lived and it will be gone before.  







Pictures are fuzzy they were taken w/ my cell phone.  Oh and the top one Moose is holding on to my arm the whole time in that picture then he was on the other side of me when I took the pic w/ Honey. The boy would just not let go of me for almost 2 straight hours.  He was happy if I sat with him. 











Lil' Momma

1 comment:

  1. What sweet time! It is tempting some days to complain, but you are so right. It goes VERY quickly. Even with our kids home with us, the time we spend together changes (as it should). Those changes bring on their own precious stages, but we don't want to waste one moment of any! We won't get them back.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...